As every product is different and unique, so is our packaging design. We design packaging that is best suited for each and every client. Although we provide solutions for our clients, we do have a small group of stock package designs available for use.
When designing the custom package we work with our clients in a collaborative setting to utilize both our talents in our craft and the knowledge that our clients possess about their products. The showcasing of the product is key in packaging. In the case of the electronics or wireless markets, the consumer demands to see the product within the packaging whether this be in folding carton, corrugated box or thermoformed plastic. We explore all the possibilities to achieve this objective.
In other markets such as pharmaceutical and beauty products, the actual product may not be visible and is accepted as such. However, sustainable materials come into play and are much more readily acceptable here. The hardware industry takes on an even different approach than some of the others. Showcasing the product is done visually and with the “touch and feel” of the packaging design. As we design the package, we develop the concept in various forms. On many projects we utilize digital 3-D capabilities to allow us to get a quick visualization of the form. From there we can refine and go into actual physical models. These prototypes range from rough-form going all the way to a finished model with graphics, specified colors and boards. This gives us a strong representation of the form, allowing us to move forward toward the finished piece. In a number of cases we explore multiple forms throughout various stages of prototyping to allow us a full range of possibilities.
In our 65,000 square foot climate control facility we are able to offer custom packaging services for all types of contract packaging projects.
- Nutraceutical Bottling, Filling and Capping
- Sample vitamin pouches
- Heat Sealing, Blister Sealing, RF Sealing and Trapped Blisters
- Gummy Bottling and pouching
- Club Packaging – Displays, blister card packaging sealing
- Specialty packaging – Natralock™, Safepak™, special coating papers, Blisterguard™
- Clamshells (PET, PETG, PVC, RPET)
- Interactive clams and designer packages
- Point of Purchase Display Design, Building, Assembling & Warehousing
- Shrink Wrap / Bundling
- Composite Canning / Seaming, 401, 502, and 603 sizes
- Pouching (High Barrier, Zipper and Stand-Up)
- Bulk bag and seal (1 pound to 15 pound bags)
- Steam Tunnel shrink labeling
CTI can offer the right packaging for your needs, whether your items are fresh, frozen, wet, or dry. We use only the highest quality materials and our inherent knowledge of the food marketing system to help you improve your company’s sales through the preservation of quality.