Definition of Sustainable Packaging
The SPC (Sustainable Packaging Coalition) published a multipage definition of green sustainable packaging.Summarizing its definition, SPC said that sustainable packaging:
- Is beneficial, safe and healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle.
- Meets market criteria for performance and cost.
- Is sourced, manufactured, transported and recycled using renewable energy.
- Maximum the use of renewable or recycled source materials.
- Is manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices.
- Is made from materials healthy in all probable end-of-life scenarios.
- Is physically designed to optimize materials and energy.
- Is effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial cradle-to-cradle cycles.
We are committed to making a better tomorrow from what we deliver today. Contact Us For Your Quote